Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The need for MDS!

Hi All,
I wanted to quickly share this "quick" project I was working on for my mother yesterday. You see my grandmother turns 100 this September and we are having a party for her. My mom didn't want to "bother" me with making the invites and RSVP's so she bought some. Long story short they wouldn't run through the printer, the color on the invites wasn't "even" and the quality of the cardstock was just not there. So after hours (yup at least three) of trying it all different ways I threw up my hands ran some of SU's Whisper White cardstock through the printer with the info I typed up, ran it through the Big Shot on the Top Note Die and then "dolled" it up as best I could. Here is the end product, SO not my best but if you only knew!!

Anyway it really made me rethink the value of the My Digital Studio software. I would have had the colors, images and it would have easily printed on the cardstock and I would have been done in no time!! If your interested in NOT having my experience LOL then click here and learn what if can do for you!
Have a great day!
Karin

No comments: