Saturday, July 7, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches



Hi All,
I had planned on sharing another card today but unexpectedly needed a sympathy card for a co-worker. As usual these are the toughest for me to plan out so I had gone on over to Freshly Made Sketches for some inspiration and was not disappointed. This is the sketch of the week:
And here is what I came up with:
I used Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy and Naturals White for my cardstock, Not Quite Navy and Crumb Cake for my ink and Just Believe and Thoughts and Prayers for my stamp sets. I hope you can see the "ghosting" technique that I did with the main image. You stamp with your darker color first, then use your Stamp-a-ma-jig and align it slightly to the left to give it a shadow with a lighter color. Finally I used the Color Spritzer Tool to add some Crumb Cake "dots" to the image. Feel free to email with any questions. 
Thanks for stopping by! 
Karin

No comments: