Friday, January 20, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #18

Evening All,
Dinner is taking to long to cook so I decided to make a card. Sadly I am in need of a few sympathy cards and I always seem to have a hard time starting those. For inspiration I headed on over to Freshly Made Blogspot and they did not disappoint. Linda Callahan designed a great sketch:


Here is what I came up with:


Here is what I used:
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black and DP that retired ages ago and I did not keep the title!!
Ink: Basic Black
Stamp Sets: Loving Thoughts and Elements of Style
Embellishments: Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Heat Tool and Black Embossing Powder

Happy Friday and GO PATS!
Karin

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love b/w cards! So elegant!

Jen Timko said...

This is so pretty! I love this stamp in the monochromatic palette. So sorry that you need this but I'm sure it will be much appreciated. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Notes by Nina said...

Elegant and classy, love the black and white.