Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Try Stamping on Tuesday #50

Evening All,
Had a few extra minutes today thanks to the great weather making my barn chores easy, so of course I chose to do a challenge card! I went on over to Try Stamping on Tuesday and Jenn had a great sketch (as usual!):

Here is my take on the sketch:
I am starting to like the balance of Soft Suede with brighter colors. I also think it lends itself to use for vintage products. This is what I used:
Stamps: Short and Sweet
Paper: Soft Suede, Naturals Ivory, Pool Party, and Everyday Elegance
Ink: Soft Suede
Embellishments: Everyday Elegance Brads, Big Shot, Tulip Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die and Pool Party Seam Binding

Hope your having a great week!
Karin


3 comments:

Kristen Conant said...

Very nice Karin! Thanks for joining us this week at TST!

Tracey Old said...

Very nice! Love the butterflys! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for palying along with us over at Try Stampin;-)

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I really like your colour combo and am glad someone rotated the card shape. I think it suits that orientation perfectly. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin' this week.