Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Try Stamping on Tuesday #49

Evening All,
Well I have a late gym class tonight so thought I would take advantage of the great sketch at Try Stamping on Tuesday.

Here is what I came up with:

I took two different pictures as one showed off the gold embossed heart nicely while I thought the other showed off the embossed sentiment. I decided to play a little with different ribbon and liked the textures they added. Here is what I used:
Paper: Pretty  in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Sending Love DP (sadly retired)
Ink Versa Mark
Stamp set: Short and Sweet and Take it to Heart
Embellishments: Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon and Victorian Crochet ribbon, Heat tool and Gold embossing powder, Big Shot and Tulip embossing folder and chocolate chip brads.

Hope your week is going well!!
Karin


3 comments:

Tracey Old said...

Ohhhhh Love that embossed border! Thanks for playing along with us over at Try Stampin:-)

Lorie Hethorn said...

What a pretty card! I just love that Big Shot machine, it has been on my wish list.

www.loriesstampingplace.blogspot.com

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Your card perfectly suits our sketch. Like the embossing a lot! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.