Saturday, January 28, 2012

Stampin Queen Challenge #23

Morning All,
Quick post before I go run some errands. I wanted to complete the Stampin Queen's Challenge #23 as I had accomplished #22. Here is that sketch:
February Sketches 2012-001
And here is what I came up with:
Here is what I used:
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Sending Love DP (retired)
Ink: Pretty  in Pink
Stamp Set: Well Scripted (sadly retired)
Embellishments: Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon and Very Vanilla 5/16 Neutral Brads
Punch: 2 1/5" Circle, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle and 1 3/4 Circle

Have a great weekend!
Karin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! thank you so much for playing along with us at the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge! :) You have been chosen to be featured on the blog for this weeks spotlights for your beautiful card! Again, Thanks for playing along and you can get your "I've Been Featured" Badge Here: http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2012/02/sqsc-22-23-spotlights.html

Inky Hugs,
Cristena