Monday, January 30, 2012

Friday Mashup #43

Hi All,
Had a great opportunity to complete one of my favorite challenges this weekend: The Friday Mash Up. Here was their challenge:

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project using the "Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project using "Something NEW in your stash". (Stamps, ribbon, pretty paper...anything!)
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project "using the Sketch & something NEW in your stash".
I chose to "Mash it Up" with the DP, Ribbon and Stamp Sets I recently received. Here is what I came up with:


A great friend of mine gave me the beautiful Vanilla Ribbon and I had not had a chance to use it!! Here is what I used:
Paper: Everyday Enchantment, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and River Rock
Stamp Set: Loving Thoughts and Take it to Heart
Tools: Blender Pens, Big Shot
Embellishments: Lucky Limeade Organza Ribbon, Vanilla Ribbon, Dimensional's and Lattice Folder
Punches Small Oval and Decorative Label

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good Monday!
Karin

3 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Very pretty paper you've used there and I like the frame for your label.

Thanks for joining us.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Kim P said...

This is so pretty! All of your details look wonderful together! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

Heidi Baks said...

Ah, good idea to punch out the bird. I hadn't thought of that! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup.